EOI for EPCM Contractor in Corbetti, Ethiopia
EOI for an EPCM contract in geothermal power plant consulting is out. Corbetti Geothermal PLC, is developing a geothermal power project in the Corbetti caldera in Ethiopia. In the first phase of the project, it plans to install two (2) new wellhead backpressure turbines with total capacity of 10 MW. For this phase Corbetti Geothermal is seeking a prospective Engineering company to provide EPCM service for this phase. Interested parties can contact Elin @ mannvit.is for EOI information. Deadline for submission of the EOI's is September 19th 2016.
Corbetti Geothermal invites eligible Engineers to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Engineers should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services. The shortlisting criteria is:
• General experience of Engineer in engineering, procurement and construction management for power plants in the past fifteen (15) years,
• Specific experience of Engineer in design, procurement and construction management for geothermal power plants, 10 MW and above, in the past ten (10) years.
• Demonstrated familiarity with the FIDIC Yellow and Silver Book contract.
• Technical and managerial organization of the Engineer, including CV of the personnel to be assigned to the project.
• Experience of the Engineer in sub-Saharan Africa or other developing countries.
Engineers may associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture or a sub-consultancy to enhance their qualifications.
The Company will prepare a short list of three most experienced candidates to be pre-selected on the basis of the expression of interest received to whom it will send a request for proposal to perform the services.
The attention of interested Engineers is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants and EIB procurement guidelines. The Engineer will be required to abide by these two guidelines.
Also published on http://www.dgmarket.com/tenders/np-notice.do?noticeId=14369718