Mechanical & Industrial Engineering Services | Mannvit
Mannvit specialists provide expert consultation and design services in mechanical and industrial engineering, built on extensive experience servicing a wide variety of industrial companies in Iceland and abroad.
The education and training of division staff, coupled with Mannvit’s company culture, is aimed at forming a strong team of technicians in the area of mechanical and industrial engineering; one capable of delivering exceptional service built on the firm foundation of education and experience.
Our operations cover all aspects of mechanical and industrial engineering, from concept to reality, utilizing state-of-the-art computer software and hardware for computations and drawings, including 3-D drawings, structural analysis and hydrodynamic analysis.
Recent projects include:
- Processing and recycling waste, bio-mass composting and methane production
- Utilities for potable and hot water, gas and sewage
- Oil refineries, full-service and self-service gas stations
- Storage tanks and silos for water, oil, capelin, ammonia, fish meal and aluminum oxide
- Fishmeal plants and various types of chemical factories
Project involvement also includes, cost estimates, feasibility studies and valuations as well as tender documents for project construction and services.
Our industrial project references include aluminium smelters, ammonia tanks, methane gas production plants and silicon metal plants.
Gunnar Sverrir Gunnarsson