Environmental Risk Assessment Services | Mannvit
Mannvit has extensive experience and knowledge in risk assessments and offers comprehensive services in the field of environmental risk consulting. Major risk assessment projects have been carried out for fire safety, tunnel construction as well as various kinds of industrial projects, such as petrol stations, waste disposal plants and more.
Risk assessment seeks to identify the risks relevant to activities. Such assessment is the basis for further measures to reduce the risks associated with the least cost.Mannvit specializes in multidisciplinary services in the field of environmental risk assessment that ensures our customers less risky and more efficient developments.
Risk assessment is generally divided into three stages:
- Identify risks, what can go wrong?
- Risk analysis, hazard analysis, what can happen, what are the chances and what are the consequences?
- Risk assessment, is risk within limits or not?
Mannvit provides risk assessment for water protection areas, for projects within nature conservation areas and for potential wild fires (vegetation, bush and forest) in summerhouse areas. The assessment goal is to find solutions to reduce the risk or prevent the negative effects of activities or projects.
The main services associated with environmental risk consulting:
- Risk assessment
- Risk analysis
- Reviews and supervision
- Counseling and follow-up
- Risk analysis and security plans for roads within the protected areas and national parks
- Risk analysis for construction of water conservation
- Risk of fire safety in the summer house vacation areas
Risk analysis is the process of assessing whether a given set of risks are acceptable by comparing it with the appropriate known acceptable risks. Risk assessment provides the background for further measures at the lowest cost.