Airport Engineering, Airport Design & Planning, Aviation | Mannvit
Mannvit has decades of experience in airport engineering, design, planning and consulting. The company employs experts in the field of airport engineering and offers a full range of related services covering all phases of design, engineering, planning and maintenance. Project experience spans the full range from large international to smaller regional airports.
The company's aviation services have developed alongside Iceland's needs for expanded travel and shipping capacity. As a complete solutions provider, Mannvit's services include supporting ground operations, major airport infrastructure and determining flight approaches and obstacle limitation surfaces.
Mannvit's airport engineering clients include city and governmental aviation administrations, airlines, air terminal companies, ground handlers, public works departments and naval stations.
Airport engineering services:
- Feasibility studies
- Site selection
- Planning, design and supervision of runways, taxiways and aprons
- Design of approach lights
- Design of Hydrant Systems
- Design of Fuel Depots
- Tender documents for different systems
- Master planning for airports and air traffic services
- Planning of landside and access facilities
- Planning, design and supervision of terminal buildings
- Obstacle contours and maps
- Maintenance management of airside and runway systems
- Flight navigation aids and ground aids
Selected business partners
Ramboll and Mannvit have worked together on a number of projects. Among others, we teamed up to make a proposal for the Design Contest on a new master plan for Keflavik International Airport in Iceland.
Our airport engineering clients include city or governmental aviation administrations, airlines, air terminal companies, public works departments and naval stations.